Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Books Are On Their Way!

I just received e-mail notification from Lulu that the initial print-run of More Real-Life Adventures of AgileMan (Year 2: Easier Said Than Done) and The Complete Real-Life Adventures of AgileMan (Two Years of Lessons Learned in Going Agile) has been completed and several dozen copies are now winging their way here! It's always a bit tricky guessing exactly when they'll arrive, but I'd say Monday or Tuesday of next week looks promising.

If so, I should be able to get books out to my former co-worker buddies who pre-ordered sometime later next week, which would be excellent (several weeks earlier than I had planned). I still need to figure out how to accomplish that mass distribution (and currency collection), but now that it's starting to seem real, I'll put more thought into it!

Another publishing cycle nears its exciting conclusion...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!