Thursday, October 30, 2008

Agile On Campus

While I continue to try to find some time to put material here relating to either of my two AgileMan books, I thought I should mention that I've now firmed up two November university lecture dates.

I'll be talking to a first year Computer Science class next week as I try to provide them with a very high level introduction to Agile. Then two weeks later my wife Vicki and I are taking on a third year Project Management CS class for an evening. She's going to cover some of the ways that project management shows up in areas other than software development, and I'm going to present some of the PM challenges that can come along in an Agile environment.

While it doesn't pay a lot (or anything), it's still fun to get out there and sing the praises (and lament the pitfalls) of Agile with a bunch of hungry young minds.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thats awesome Matt....educate those young minds...

I'm kinda jealous you didn't speak to my pm class while I was at university